Quick Start allows access to various OxeFit workouts without requiring a membership or subscription. Access Quick Start by performing the following steps:
- Select Quick Start from the XP1 Home screen.
- Select a preconfigured exercise by filtering through Exercise Family or Muscle Group categories. You can also explore exercises by using the search bar navigation tool.
- Depending on your selected exercise, attach your accessory before adjusting the rack arms to your preferred height using the Control Tab buttons on the right side of the Adjustable Rack Arms.
- Select Start Workout to continue.
- From the Active User Screen, adjust the weight load and settings by modifying the parameters on the XP1 touchscreen display. NOTE: If you are using the barbell accessory, it must be racked on the Adjustable Rack Arms before loading.
- Select Load to begin the exercise.
Additional Steps for Barbell Exercises (7-9)
- From the Active User Screen, press Select Bar to confirm which bar type you want to use for your workout.
- Remove the barbell and establish equal weight distribution on the force plate. NOTE: The force plate balance indicator will display the weight distribution. Ensure the force plate balance indicator remains close to the center throughout each exercise.
- Re-rack the barbell onto the Adjustable Rack Arms when the workout is complete.
- Once the workout is complete, select Unload to end the workout.
- Select Complete Set to continue to the next set, select a new exercise, or quit the workout.
Custom Workouts allow you to configure the exercise to your preferences. Access Customs Workouts with an OxeFit subscription or membership. Perform the following steps to begin a custom workout:
NOTE: Rehab organizations are unable to create a custom workout on the XP1.
- Select User Profile from the XP1 Home Screen.
- Select your user profile by searching for your account with the search bar and keyboard or scroll through the list of users, then press Continue.
- Create your custom workout by selecting the + Create Workout button.
- Enter a name for the Workout Title, then press Continue.
- Select your preferred Block Type, then press Continue.
- Add the exercise, then press Continue.
- Adjust the weight load and the number of repetitions in each set you create.
- Select Start Workout.
- Press Start to begin a set and Stop to pause the set.
- Once a set is complete, select Complete Set.
- End Workout or Continue to the next set.
- After the final set, press Continue when complete.
Mutli-user workouts on the XP1 allow up to five (5) users from the same organization to perform a standalone exercise or a supersetted exercise at the same time. One member of the organization can create a workout on the OxeFit app.
After a user has created a workout in the OxeFit app and added all users to the workout, the first user can select and start the multi-user workout on the XP1.
Each user will take turns completing a set of the same number of repetitions for the same exercise. Each user may change the weight load in the exercise during their turn. If a user cannot complete the set, they can select Unload and press Next to end their turn.
Select End Workout to completely end the workout for all users. Data for each exercise will be associated with each user’s account.
Trainers and Admin can schedule workouts for clients using the OxeLead web app.
Clubs can access scheduled workouts on the XP1 by selecting them from Today’s Schedule on the XP1 leaderboard. Each user can also access their scheduled workout from their user profile.