Follow the steps below to recalibrate the XP1 force plates. This process will tare the force plates to zero out the weight. Please note that you must have admin credentials to complete the following steps.
- From the XP1 Home Page, select Select User Profile in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the admin user profile by searching the account using the search bar or scrolling through the account list, then select Continue.
- Access the Admin Settings by selecting Admin Settings in the lower right corner of the screen or tapping the stair-step icon (the WiFi symbol) in the top left corner five times.
- Use your mobile device to scan the QR code and verify your account.
- Sign in to your account or create an account using your mobile device.
- Once signed in, match the code on your mobile device to the code displayed on the XP1 screen. Then, select Sign In on your mobile device.
- On the XP1 screen, select Recalibrate Force Plates.
- Ensure the bench is fully stowed and the force plates are clear of all persons and accessories.
- Select Start.
- Wait for a green check to appear on the screen, indicating a successful calibration, before interacting with the force plates.
- Select Done to complete.
Article is closed for comments.