- Go to WiFi settings by navigating to the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the XS1 screen. Then, select WiFi.
- Allow the system 30 seconds to find any available networks.
- If your WiFi network does not appear on the list after 30 seconds, select REFRESH. NOTE: Please refrain from pressing REFRESH more than once.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3-4 if your WiFi network fails to appear on the list. NOTE: You can repeat this step one more time if needed.
- If your WiFi network still does not appear on the list, close the XS1 Settings and wait three minutes before attempting the entirety of this process again.
If this process does not resolve the issue at hand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.