Pair new or multiple OxeDots to your XS1. You can have up to three OxeDots connected to your device at the same time.
Although the OxeDot should not disconnect after being paired, use the following steps to pair previously connected OxeDots that are no longer connected to the XS1.
- Ensure the XS1 is not in sleep mode by tapping anywhere on the touchscreen.
- Press the OxeDot.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the XS1 screen.
- Select BLUETOOTH.
- Allow the system to scan to find the OxeDot. If the OxeDot is not listed after one minute, close the Bluetooth settings.
- Open the Bluetooth settings and allow it to scan again. If the OxeDot is not listed after 30 seconds, press REFRESH.
- If the OxeDot continues to not list under Devices, select FORGET ALL OXEDOTS. Then, select FORGET to confirm.
- Close the Bluetooth settings, then reopen the Bluetooth settings and allow the system to scan to find the OxeDot.
- Once the OxeDot is listed under Devices, press CONNECT. The OxeDot will then be removed from the list.
- Close the settings.
- Allow the system two minutes to connect to the OxeDot.
Article is closed for comments.