Verify which OxeDot is listed under Devices in the XS1 Bluetooth settings by completing the following steps:
1. Ensure the OxeDot is upright. The chevrons in the logo should be on the left side of the X and the back clip’s opening should be pointing down.
2. Open the OxeDot by twisting the front portion of the device counterclockwise.
3. Access the XS1 Bluetooth settings by navigating to the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the touchscreen and selecting BLUETOOTH.
4. View the code within the accessory and match it to an OxeDot listed under Devices.
NOTE: If your OxeDots are not listed, select FORGET ALL OXEDOTS before pressing your OxeDot to reconnect and view on the list.
5. Select CONNECT for the OxeDot(s) you want to use. Once connected, the OxeDot will then be removed from the list.
6. Close the OxeDot by connecting the front and back of the OxeDot and aligning the logo’s center to the left of the top center of the device (see image below) before twisting the front portion clockwise.
Article is closed for comments.