Due to the sensitivity of the electronics, the XS1 system must be installed in a climate-controlled environment that meets the conditions specified below. The XS1 cannot be installed outdoors and the warranty does not cover devices that are placed outdoors or in locations that do not comply with OxeFit's location and operating environment requirements.
OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY (RH)
20% to 70% non-condensing
50°F - 85°F (10°C - 30°C)
-13°F to 113° F (-25°C to 45° C)
UNFOLDING THE DECK
1. Ensure no one is near the device, especially children and pets.
2. Unbuckle the straps at the front of the device.
3. Unhook both ends of the deck straps from the latches located in between the rear support beams of the XS1. See the images below for reference.
4. Lower the deck using the deck handle located at the top of the deck.
5. For devices that have foot pedals located at the back, press the outer portion of the foot pedals to lock the deck in place. See the image below for proper foot pedal placement for locking the deck.
NOTE: The foot pedals should only be in the lock position when the deck is down.
FOLDING THE DECK (OPTIONAL STEP)
You have the option to fold the deck after use to save space. Follow the steps below to fold the deck:
NOTE: The system must be powered on and the cables must have maintenance tension.
1. Disconnect all accessories from the device and remove the bench.
2. Raise both slides to their highest position.
3. Close both deck connection covers.
4. Ensure no one is near the device, especially children and pets.
5. For devices that have foot pedals located at the back, press the inner portion of the foot pedals to unlock the deck. See the image below for proper foot pedal placement for unlocking the deck.
6. Use the deck handle to lift the deck to the up position.
NOTE: DO NOT move the foot pedals to the LOCK position after folding the deck.
7. Hook both ends of the deck straps to the latches located in between the rear support beams of the XS1. See the images below for reference.
8. After the deck is folded up, buckle the straps together at the front of the device. See the image below for reference.
Two (2) stabilizer legs located under the deck of the XS1 will be visible once the deck is folded up. The stabilizer legs are to remain in place after installation.
WARNING: DO NOT remove or adjust the stabilizer legs. Keep both stabilizer legs fully extended at all times.
Article is closed for comments.