Keeping your XS1 unit(s) clean is essential for ensuring proper operating conditions for your equipment. Proper care and cleaning will extend the life of your equipment and reduce premature aging and wear.
CAUTION: Always shut down and unplug the XS1 before cleaning.
- Barbell should be wiped down after each use and cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or an approved antibacterial cleaner.
- Hand grips should be cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or a non-abrasive, gentle antibacterial cleaner.
- The padded upholstery of the strength bench and the multifunction bench should be cleaned after each use with a mild soap and water mix or non-abrasive, gentle antibacterial cleaner.
- The main frame should be cleaned weekly with a mild soap and water mix and a damp cloth or a gentle antibacterial cleaner to remove all dust and accumulated contaminants.
- Gently wipe the touchscreen with a clean, soft, and dry cloth.
NOTE: DO NOT use cleaners that contain solvents, alcohol, or abrasives.
Article is closed for comments.