The XP1 uses AI technology to learn your workout routine and provide guided feedback on each exercise with continued use. Before beginning an in-depth workout, spend around 5-10 minutes completing the User Assessment. This will establish individual Range of Motion (ROM) and provide ideal movement parameters.
The User Assessment consists of the following ROM exercises and ideal movement parameters:
- Shoulder Abduction (left and right)
- Squat Depth
- External Rotation (left and right)
- Hip Flexion (left and right)
The XP1 will provide real-time feedback on the ideal movement parameters that you can view within the touchscreen display as you complete each ROM exercise. The XP1 will offer corrective exercises to enhance your range of motion if deficits are identified.
STARTING THE USER ASSESSMENT
1. Stow away the bench and remove any accessories from the rack arms.
2. From the XP1 leaderboard screen, tap SELECT USER PROFILE.
3. Select a user profile from the list by tapping the "+" icon next to their name, then selecting CONTINUE.
4. Select the "USER ASSESSMENT" button in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Tap START to begin.
Article is closed for comments.