1. Plug the power cord into a standard 120VAC outlet.
WARNING: Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. This product is for use on a nominal 120-V circuit.
2. Ensure the force plate is clear of all persons and accessories.
3. Turn on the power switch located at the back of the device. NOTE: Your XP1 may have a power switch located at the bottom of the back panel or a breaker-style switch located slightly higher. Please see the images below for clarification.
4. The initializing screen will appear.
Always keep your XP1 plugged in and powered on.
When the XP1 is powered on but inactive after 30 minutes, it will enter Sleep Mode. Tap the touchscreen to wake your XP1.
Power cycle the XP1 to troubleshoot or when prompted by the device. WARNING: DO NOT rapidly power the device off and on.
- Turn off the XP1 using the power switch located at the back of the device.
- Wait at least 2 minutes.
- Turn the device back on.