How long will delivery take?
For information regarding the delivery of your XP1, please contact us at support@OxeFit.com
What does the installation and setup process look like for an XP1?
Our professional technicians will call you 30 minutes before the given arrival time. Upon arrival, they will unbox the device and set it up in your desired location. Our technicians will ensure that the device is connected to a WiFi network or Ethernet cable. Then, they will assist with set up and registering the XP1. Once you are satisfied with the setup location and are confident about getting started, our team will depart, leaving you prepared for your first workout on your XP1!
Can I install the XP1 myself?
No, you cannot install the XP1 yourself. An OxeFit technician will install the XP1. The installation process includes delivery and set up in your desired location. Please allow this process to take up to 4-5 hours.
What's the difference between the XP1 and XS1?
- The XP1 capabilities are geared toward the elite trainer, rehab, and organizational environments. This caliber of strength and conditioning equipment for the fitness professional doesn't exist anywhere else.
- The XP1 can have up to 400 lbs of digital weight, making it the perfect equipment for any athlete level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, or injured).
- The XP1 offers unique advanced analytics. The camera allows the device to track real-time range of motion and joint angles for each exercise. The user has the opportunity to perfect their form in Avatar or Mirror mode.
- The XP1 offers various barbell options, including a light bar, standard bar, heavy bar, and cook bar, whereas the XS1 has different accessory packages.
- The XP1 offers two split force plates that assess imbalances and allow effective programming based on objective results.
- The XP1 has a Vertical Positioner that moves up and down with the touch of a button, allowing the rack to move quickly and easily. You will never have to rerack your weights again!
- The XP1 has an attached, patented stowable bench integrated into the platform.
Is there a minimum age requirement for the XP1?
Yes. The minimum age requirement is 16 years old with adult supervision.
Can I cancel my OxeFit Membership?
The XP1 membership requires a one-year commitment. After the first year, you may cancel the membership but will lose access to progress tracking, classes, and content. However, you will be able to use the device in Quick Start mode.
How is the XP1 revolutionizing health, fitness, and human performance?
Combining science and engineering, the XP1 is a fitness technology that integrates robotics, artificial intelligence, movement and performance tracking, advanced coaching, body position capturing, and predictive analytics to create an all-in-one fitness solution. This system takes the guesswork out of strength training and maximizes the health of targeted markets and humanity at large.
How can I check my order status?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change my delivery address?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I install the device outside or in a garage?
Due to the sensitivity of the electronics, the XS1 system must be installed in a climate-controlled environment that meets the conditions specified below. The XS1 cannot be installed outdoors and the warranty does not cover devices that are placed outdoors or in locations that do not comply with OxeFit's location and operating environment requirements.
OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY (RH)
20% to 70% non-condensing
50°F - 85°F (10°C - 30°C)
-13°F to 113° F (-25°C to 45° C)
Can I arrange to change the placement of my device if I want to move it later?
Please contact customer services at https://www.oxefit.com/contact.
How do I turn off the device?
While turning off the device is not recommended, the power switch is located on the back of the XP1. Depending on the version of your XP1, the power switch is either located near the bottom of the back panel or the power switch is a breaker-style switch located slightly higher. Please see the images below for clarification.
How do I properly connect the cables?
Each XP1 exercise will provide video instructions on how to set up your accessory and how to properly perform the exercise. After starting the exercise, tap the name of the exercise in the top left corner of the XP1 screen to view the demonstration.
How do I increase/decrease the weight?
When inside a specific exercise, the plus (+) and minus (-) signs on the screen will either increase or decrease the weight by 5-pound increments.
How do I apply the advanced settings within a workout?
Access Advanced Settings by selecting Settings in the lower right corner of the XP1 active user screen. If it is your first time performing an exercise on the device, the system will calibrate your range of motion. Your chosen advanced setting will be applied after a calibration set (3 reps). Once the calibration set is complete, you need to re-rack the barbell before continuing the exercise with the advanced setting.
How do I recalibrate the XP1 force plates?
Follow the steps below to recalibrate the XP1 force plates. This process will tare the force plates to zero out the weight. Please note that you must have admin credentials to complete the following steps.
- From the XP1 Home Page, select Select User Profile in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the admin user profile by searching the account using the search bar or scrolling through the account list, then select Continue.
- Access the Admin Settings by selecting Admin Settings in the lower right corner of the screen or tapping the stair-step icon (the WiFi symbol) in the top left corner five times.
- Use your mobile device to scan the QR code and verify your account.
- Sign in to your account or create an account using your mobile device.
- Once signed in, match the code on your mobile device to the code displayed on the XP1 screen. Then, select Sign In on your mobile device.
- On the XP1 screen, select Recalibrate Force Plates.
- Ensure the bench is fully stowed and the force plates are clear of all persons and accessories.
- Select Start.
- Wait for a green check to appear on the screen, indicating a successful calibration, before interacting with the force plates.
- Select Done to complete.
What can I do if a piece of the equipment breaks?
Please visit https://support.oxefit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a request. Send at least one picture of the broken part, along with a description of how it broke. More pictures may be needed after the initial submission.
What if I have a recommendation or an idea about how you can improve the device?
At OxeFit, we always value your feedback. Please visit our website to submit a ticket with a detailed description of your recommendation or idea.
How do I contact OxeFit?
You can reach out to us by visiting https://www.oxefit.com/contact.
Article is closed for comments.