At OxeFit, it is our goal to make your installation as seamless as possible. To achieve this goal, we require professional installation of your new XS1.
ELECTRICAL OUTLET REQUIREMENTS
The XS1 requires a standard (120 VAC, 60 Hz), grounded, three-pronged outlet. If your XS1 requires an extension cord, ensure it is rated for at least 12A. Failure to provide these electrical requirements may void your warranty.
The XS1 requires a strong and continuous connection to wireless internet in order to access the advanced features and programs on the device. The XS1 operates best when connected to a 5GHz WiFi network.
You can connect to the internet using WiFi that has a minimum download speed of 15 MBs and a minimum upload speed of 5 MBs, but higher speeds are recommended.
The XS1 only supports WPA2 encryption. We do not recommend the use of WiFi extenders as these devices can result in significantly slower internet speeds. If the WiFi signal is not strong in the planned XS1 location, we recommend the use of a mesh network to improve the coverage. The XS1 does not support the use of Eero routers.
The XS1 requires at least 4 inches of space behind the unit. The entire set-up space should be at least 6' x 8.5'.
Due to the sensitivity of the electronics, the XS1 system must be installed in a climate-controlled environment that meets the conditions specified below. The XS1 cannot be installed outdoors, and the warranty does not cover devices that are placed outdoors or in locations that do not comply with OxeFit's location and operating environment requirements.
OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY (RH)
20% to 70% non-condensing
50ºF to 85º F (10ºC to 30ºC)
-13ºF to 113ºF (-25ºC to 45ºC)
UNFOLDING THE DECK
1. Ensure no one is near the device, especially children and pets.
2. Unbuckle the straps at the front of the device.
3. Unhook both ends of the deck straps from the latches located in between the rear support beams of the XS1.
4. Lower the deck using the deck handle located at the top of the deck.
FOLDING THE DECK (OPTIONAL)
You have the option to fold the deck after use to save space. WARNING: The system must be powered on and the cables must have maintenance tension.
1. Disconnect all accessories from the device and remove the bench from the deck.
2. Ensure weight is unloaded, then raise both slide handles to their highest position.
3. Close the deck connection doors.
4. Ensure no one is near the device, especially children and pets.
5. Use the deck handle to lift the deck to the up position.
6. Hook both ends of the deck straps to the latches located in between the rear support beams of the XS1.
7. After the deck is folded up against the device, buckle the straps together at the front of the device.
Two stabilizer legs located under the deck of the XS1 will be visible once the deck is folded up. The stabilizer legs are to remain in place after installation.
WARNING: DO NOT remove or adjust the stabilizer legs. Keep both stabilizer legs fully extended at all times.