Keeping your XS1 unit(s) clean is essential for ensuring proper operating conditions for your equipment. Proper care and cleaning will extend the life of your equipment and reduce premature aging and wear.
CAUTION: Always shut down and unplug the XS1 before cleaning.
- Barbell should be wiped down after each use and cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or an approved antibacterial cleaner.
- Hand grips should be cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or a non-abrasive, gentle antibacterial cleaner.
- The padded upholstery of the strength bench and the multifunction bench should be cleaned after each use with a mild soap and water mix or non-abrasive, gentle antibacterial.
- The main frame should be cleaned weekly with a mild soap and water mix and a damp cloth or a gentle antibacterial cleaner to remove all dust and accumulated contaminants.
- Gently wipe the touchscreen with a clean, soft, and dry cloth.
NOTE: DO NOT use cleaners that contain solvents, alcohol, or abrasives.
Ensure your device is connected to the internet for all software updates. Device updates will generally install automatically. OxeFit will contact you for any updates that will not install automatically with steps on how to apply the update to your device.
You can view the current software version of your XS1 by navigating to the drop-down menu in the top right corner, selecting Settings, followed by About Your XS1.
Preventative maintenance is crucial to maintaining this equipment’s functionality and safety. Visual inspections of your XS1 unit(s) will ensure a safe environment and promote awareness of any potential issues that may require maintenance prior to equipment failure. Contact OxeFit Support immediately for replacement parts.
CAUTION: DO NOT have opened beverages on or near the XS1.
- Verify that the slide handles can be raised and lowered smoothly. As the handles move, listen for unusual sounds like squeaks and grinding sounds. Report any abnormalities to support immediately.
- Inspect carabiners to verify that the latches are working properly and the handles are damage-free.
- Cables should be inspected for damage, including fraying, abrasion, signs of wear, twisting, or excessive rubbing on pulleys.
If you notice any signs of issues or abnormalities, discontinue using the XS1 and contact OxeFit Support immediately.
- Inspect all accessories for wear or damage and replace as needed.
- Inspect upholstery for wear or damage and replace as needed.
- Inspect pulleys for integrity, cracking, or rubbing leading to excessive wear. Any incidents of wear should elicit immediate replacement of the damaged pulley.