When encountering a pop-up message that reads Problem Detected, please select Restart if the option is available.
If Restart is unavailable, power cycle the XP1 by using the power switch on the back of the device. Allow the system to remain off for at least 60 seconds before turning the system back on.
If nothing is resolved when the device is powered on, push the emergency stop button to prevent any further use of the device. Twist the emergency stop button 90° to the right (it will slightly pop outward) before pressing Restart.
If a problem is still detected, please contact OxeFit Support by submitting a request, and we will be in touch shortly.
FORCE PLATES ARE NOT WORKING
If the XP1 screen displays inaccurate balance, ensure the force plate is clear of all persons and accessories and the bench is fully stowed before power-cycling your device. Please refrain from interacting with the force plate from the time it takes your device to power on until the initialization process is complete.
Start a workout to test that the displayed balance is corrected.
If the balance remains inaccurate, refer to How do I recalibrate the XP1 force plates?.
If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
HEARING NOISE FROM INSIDE THE DEVICE
When the XP1 is functioning properly, there are fans that keep the internal temperature of the device safe, thereby consistently producing an idle sound. However, if your device is making any strange sounds, please attempt to locate a general area from which you believe the sound is coming from and contact us at https://support.oxefit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
THE LED LIGHTS DO NOT WORK
While using the XP1, the lights will only be activated under LOAD (tension). If your lights are on and the barbell/accessory is unloaded (no tension), please let us know at https://support.oxefit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
THE WEIGHT DISPLAYED DOES NOT MATCH
If the displayed weight feels too heavy or not heavy enough, press the Select Bar in the lower-left corner of the XP1 active user screen and ensure that you have selected the correct bar type. If you have chosen the proper barbell and it still feels incorrect, please contact us at https://support.oxefit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Keeping your OxeFit XP1 unit(s) clean is essential for preventative maintenance and maintaining the overall aesthetics of your equipment and accessories. Proper care and cleaning will extend the life of your equipment and reduce premature aging and wear.
CAUTION: Always power off and unplug the XP1 before cleaning.
- Barbell should be wiped down after each use and cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or an approved antibacterial cleaner.
- Hand grips should be cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or a non-abrasive, gentle, and antibacterial cleaner.
- If the bench was used for a workout, upholstery on the bench pads should be cleaned daily with a mild soap and water mix or a non-abrasive, gentle antibacterial cleaner.
- The main frame should be cleaned weekly with a mild soap and water mix and dampened cloth or a gentle antibacterial cleaner to remove all dust and accumulated contaminants.
NOTE: DO NOT use cleaners that contain solvents, alcohol, or abrasives.
Moisture on or near the touchscreen should be avoided. Wipe the screen gently with a clean, soft, and dry cloth.
Ensure your device is connected to the internet when updating the XP1 software.
Please note that rehab organizations are unable to update the device via OxeLead. The OxeFit team will contact you when an update is available.
Preventative maintenance is crucial for maintaining the function and safety of the XP1. For commercial consumers, your facility must follow written guidelines for preventative maintenance and keep written or digital records of the maintenance performed on the equipment.
Visual inspections of your OxeFit XP1 unit(s) will ensure a safe environment and alert you of any issues that may require maintenance prior to equipment failure. Thorough visual inspections are a critical component of the long-term care of your XP1. Contact OxeFit Support immediately for replacement parts.
In addition to the following preventive maintenance, please keep all open beverages away from the XP1 to ensure proper maintenance and safe usage of your equipment.
- Verify that the Adjustable Rack Arms can be raised and lowered. As the rack moves, listen for unusual sounds, such as squeaks and grinding sounds. Report any issues to support immediately.
- Make sure that each adjustment pin inserts completely into each position. Always engage the Safety Rack Posts when exercises are performed.
- Inspect carabiners to verify that the latch is properly working and the plastic handle has no damage.
- Cables should be inspected weekly for damages, including fraying, abrasion, signs of wear, twisting, or excessive rubbing.
- Ensure proper maintenance of your device, cables, motor timing, and motor calibration by performing the following procedure once a week:
1. Power down the XP1 using the power switch located on the back of the device. NOTE: Your XP1 may have a power switch located at the bottom of the back panel or a breaker-style power located slightly higher. Please see How do I turn off the XP1? for more information.
2. With the cables attached to the barbell, extend the cables to their full extension (total cable length exiting the system should be about 15 feet) towards the front of the device.
3. Inspect the cables for wear, abrasion, and fraying before slowly releasing the cables.
4. Power the device back on before pressing Initialize to allow the motors to wind the cables slowly.
NOTE: This procedure will prompt a Problem Detected. However, this is not a cause for concern in this instance.
5. When the cables are fully spooled and the clips have reached a hard stop, press Restart to allow your XP1 to initialize properly.
If you notice any signs of issues, including wear, abrasion, and/or fraying, discontinue using the XP1 and contact support immediately.
- Inspect all accessories for wear or damage and replace them as needed.
- Inspect upholstery for wear or damage and replace it as needed.
- Inspect pulleys for integrity, cracking, or rubbing leading to excessive wear. Any incident of wear should elicit immediate replacement of the damaged pulley.
Article is closed for comments.