Before you use the XP1, thoroughly read the safety information found here.
PLUGGING IN AND POWERING ON
1. Plug the power cord into a standard 120VAC outlet.
WARNING: Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. The XP1 is for use on a nominal 120-V circuit.
2. Ensure the force plate is clear of all persons and accessories.
3. Turn on the XP1 with the power switch located on the back of the device. NOTE: Your XP1 may have a power switch located at the bottom of the back panel or a breaker-style switch located slightly higher. Please the images below for clarification.
4. The initializing screen will appear.
Always keep your XP1 plugged in and powered on.
When the XP1 is powered on but inactive after thirty (30) minutes, it will enter Sleep Mode. Tap the touchscreen to wake your XP1.
When power cycling the XP1, allow the system to remain off for at least sixty (60) seconds before turning the system back on.
WARNING: DO NOT rapidly shut down and power on your device. Wait at least two (2) minutes before powering your device back on after shutting down.
After powering on the XP1, the initialization process will check the integrity of the cables and tension. This process must be completed when the device is powered on.
CAUTION: DO NOT stand on the force plate before the initialization process. If the force plate is not clear, the device will misread the initialization data and the detected balance will be inaccurate.
1. Ensure that the cables are free from obstruction and are attached to the barbell.
2. Ensure the barbell is properly racked on the Adjustable Rack Arms.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts from the Initializing screen.
CAUTION: Stand clear of moving parts during the initialization process.
CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET
NOTE: An admin must scan the QR code and enter credentials before selecting network settings.
1. Select your WiFi network and enter the password.
Connect an Ethernet cable to a Local Area Network (LAN) if a WiFi network is unavailable. The Ethernet port is located on the back panel of the XP1.
CAUTION: The Ethernet cable must not pass under the XP1 or through the cable pulleys.
2. Once connected, follow the on-screen prompts to navigate to the Registered Device screen.
NOTE: An admin can access the network settings by tapping the stair-step icon (the WiFi symbol) in the top left corner of the screen five times or by navigating to an admin user's account and selecting Admin Settings.
REGISTERING YOUR DEVICE
1. Scan the QR code displayed on the XP1 with your mobile device to register.
2. Once successfully registered, follow the onscreen prompts to begin using your XP1.
Please have your subscription active before logging into the XP1 for the first time.
1. Log in with the information that was provided when you purchased the XP1.
2. Once a subscription is activated and associated with the XP1, new users can be added to the login and access subscription content.
The XP1 uses AI technology designed to learn your workout routine and provide guided feedback on each exercise with continued use. Before beginning an in-depth workout, spend around 5 – 10 minutes completing the User Assessment. This will establish an individual Range of Motion (ROM) and provide ideal movement parameters.
The User Assessment consists of the following ROM exercises and ideal movement parameters:
- Shoulder Abduction (left and right)
- Squat Depth
- External Rotation
- Hip Flexion (left and right)
The XP1 will provide real-time feedback on the ideal movement parameters viewed within the touchscreen display as you complete each ROM exercise. The XP1 will over corrective exercises to enhance your range of motion if deficits are identified.
STARTING THE USER ASSESSMENT
1. Stow away the bench and remove any accessories from the rack arms.
2. From the XP1 leaderboard screen, tap SELECT USER PROFILE.
3. Select a user profile from the list by tapping the "+" icon next to their name, then selecting CONTINUE.
4. Select the "USER ASSESSMENT" button in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Tap START to begin.
Article is closed for comments.