If you have a supported device or accessory that tracks your heart rate using a Bluetooth heart rate monitor, pair that device to your XS1 using the steps below. Once paired, the XS1 will automatically display your current heart rate in beats per minute (BPM) during active workouts if your heart rate monitor is on and in range.
- Tap the dropdown menu in the top right corner of your XS1 screen.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Ensure your heart rate monitor device or accessory is on and broadcasting.
- Wait 20 seconds for your heart rate monitor device or accessory to display in the list of devices in the XS1 Bluetooth settings. If your device does not list after 20 seconds, tap Refresh, then wait an additional 20 seconds. You could also attempt to back out of your Bluetooth settings, then reopen them.
- Once the device is listed, tap Connect.
- Once connected, the device will disappear from the list.
The XS1 supports the following Bluetooth heart rate monitors:
- Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap
- Myzone MZ-3
- COOSPO Heart Rate Monitor Armband HW807
- Gamin 010-12883-00 HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- Polar Chest Strap
Please contact support if you experience any issues with connecting your supported device.