Follow the steps below to unlink your XS1 account.
CAUTION: This process will erase all content and settings from the account that is being unlinked, and the XS1 will revert to factory mode.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the XS1 screen.
- Select Settings.
- View your serial number by selecting About Your XS1, and write your serial number down for step 7.
- Select Unlink Account. NOTE: The account listed in this panel will be the account you need to log into for step 5.
- Verify your identity by scanning the QR code on the XS1 screen with your mobile device. Sign in to your account and enter the 9-digit code to authorize your device.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you want to unlink your account.
- Notify email@example.com with the serial number that was disconnected.
Article is closed for comments.