1. Open the OxeFit mobile app and select Explore at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Custom from the top menu.
3. Tap Create New Workout if there are no custom workouts listed or in the bottom right corner if there are custom workouts listed.
4. Name your workout, then tap Continue.
5. Create the first block of your new workout.
6. You will be redirected to the Create Workout screen, where you need to add exercises to your block(s) by clicking the plus sign followed by your preferred exercise.
7. Adjust the Exercise Settings, then tap Add Exercise. NOTE: If you need to delete an exercise (without deleting the entire block), swipe left on the exercise and select the "Delete" button.
8. You will be redirected to the Create Workout screen. Select Save in the top right corner when you have added all of your desired blocks and exercises.
The workout will appear on the home page of your XS1 in the My Workouts rail when you schedule it.
Article is closed for comments.